Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I am really bad at updating this thing

I am really bad at updating my blog so now that I have it on my mind I will give a quick little update here.
My trip back home was amazing. It was so nice to go away for a while. My trash the dress was great, there are a lot of good pictures coming my way. So I cant wait to get that disc from her. It should be here soon and when it is I will post some pictures up here. I got a few more pages done in my scrapbook. Slowly moving forward with that. I almost finished our engagement one. I have one page left. I finished my bridal shower pages. And now.... I need to start our wedding album... dreading that one. For the mean time I am making a coffee table book with all the pictures. So far I am at 70 some pages.

Now that I am back in Flag, I finally got a job. Whoo!! About time right? It only took 3 months to get one. I work at Michael's and its pretty fun so far. It will be nice to actually do something again instead of sitting at home all day. Although I kind of miss that!

Anyways that is my update for the mean time. I am sure I will be back in a week means I seem to do this weekly. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment