Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My life is boring

Here we are again.... me having no job.....yet. Hoepfully by Thursday she will call and say the job is yours. If not I am going to go nuts. I have no life again. It sucks. Its back to spending all day on facebook/weddingbook which is fun but it gets old fast.

I am starting my new project tomorrow of making a headband for my friend Emily's wedding. We shall see how that one goes!! I am excited though, at least its something to do. And now that we will be here in flag for 3+ years I think I will start getting my name out in photography and see if I can do weddings, or births or something.

Other than that nothing is really knew. Still trying to put the house together again. Ben finished making our bed, entertainment center and a few other things so maybe I will take pictures of those and post. They are pretty sweet!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelsey! We are anxiously waiting for our photo packages to be delivered to Elements Dance Center! It has been over 3 months since the photo session was taken of the entire performers for the Summer show in June 2016. It is now the end of September 2016. We are still waiting for our services to be rendered which were paid for in June. This was a special moment in time that can't be repeated. When you run a business, a paying customer expects a service in return. As a "professional" you will either deliver the packages of prints or refund the money to each of your paid patrons. Please take immediate action to this matter!

    ReplyDelete